Most Visited Papers
- Malina Novkirishka-Stoyan... MOTHERHOOD IN ANCIENT ROME 90 views | posted on 02/07/2022
- Emilia Drumeva 30 YEARS CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA 69 views | posted on 02/07/2022
- Radoslava Yankulova COMPARATIVE ASPECTS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COMPLAINT IN... 57 views | posted on 02/07/2022
- Ivan Karchev VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AS A LEGAL CHALLENGE TO THE ELECTION... 50 views | posted on 07/17/2022
- Polya Goleva NOVATION, RENOVATION, ALTERATION AND RESTORATION OF THE... 44 views | posted on 02/07/2022
ASPECTS OF THE CONCRETE REVIEW OF
PUBLIC DANGER AS A CRITERION FOR DISTINGUISHING ADMINISTRATIVE VIOLATIONS FROM
ЗА БАЛАНСА МЕЖДУ АВТОНОМИЯТА НА ВОЛЯТА И СПРАВЕДЛИВОСТТА ПРИ ПРАВОТО НА ЗАПАЗЕНА
ТHE PLACE OF THE PRESUMPTION OF CAUSATION IN TORT
STEFAN PAVLOV’S CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
Distinguished reading audience,
Welcome to the website of “Studia Iuris” of the Faculty of Law, Paisii Hilendarski University of Plovdiv!
“Studia Iuris” is an online specialized legal journal of the Faculty of Law, Paisii Hilendarski University of Plovdiv. The journal was established by a decision of the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Law – Minutes No. 28/4 February 2014.
Our journal is open to everyone: it is our idea that anyone with professional interests in the field of law could have the opportunity to share their research, experience and practice and to criticize, to propose new solutions and to improve legislation and theory. In particular, we would welcome contributions from our students. We offer to be the rostrum to all colleagues who are associated with law: lawyers, historians, philologists, tutors, economists.
We hope we have provoked your interest and look forward to your opinions and standpoints and your articles, suggestions and recommendations. No doubt, these will diversify our (and already your) journal.
The articles appearing in this journal are indexed in: